Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bo Bunny

So Bo Bunny is having a design team call - and they are of course one of my most favorite lines! There's absolutely nothing they've made that I don't like! So I of course had to send in an application. I had to make 2 layouts, 2 cards, and 1 altered item using at least 80% Bo Bunny products - not too hard to do! I went through my stash and got out all the Bo Bunny products I had, and when I went out with the girls on Friday, I got several layouts done, with the cards and an altered box. Over the next week, I will be posting the projects that I did... starting with the rejects of course! This first layout is of Liam at his second birthday party....
Side note - Bo Bunny also has sketch challenges on their blog... this layout is using one of their sketches!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today, jenny! Good luck with making the DT at Bo Bunny-what a fantastic gig that would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE this page!!!! You rocked the BoBunny!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com