Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Cardmaking Day!

Hello everyone! In honor of World Cardmaking Day, I thought I would share this group of cards I made... 15 cards using 1 sheet of patterned paper! I used a template I found on the Splitcoast Stampers forum for a 12x12 piece of patterned paper. Simply cut them all out, stamp some images (I used watercolor pencils to color them in... alas, I don't have copics yet!), assemble, and you're done! I think next time though I might try a double sided paper instead for more variety!
































10 comments:

  1. Wow, Jen, those are great! One sheet of paper, for real? Seems like a great way to make holiday cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards Jen, I love the colors in them. Thanks for posting about the Scrap Pink Crop - your raffle ticket is #261016. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These are all fabulous creations!! I love how you've put the patterned paper on each one!! Too cute!! :) TFS! Happy WCMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 15 cards out of 1 piece of paper. I will definitely have to try that. Becoming a follower of your blog!

    Steph/MizzBZB
    http://bzbcreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - fabulous set of cards with one piece of paper. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards! Happy World Card Making Day!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you made lots of great cards I love each of them!

    Thanks for visiting my blog & entering the WCMD RAK (I am making a card today using Echo Park - thanks for the heads up)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these cards! They are so well done - great job!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com