Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

January Counterfeit Kit


This is my Counterfeit Kit for January. The inspiration kit is here. I pulled the teals/blues and tans from the kit and dug up papers from DCWV's Linen Closet line. I then pulled all the embellishments I had in matching colors. I didn't realize until later that I didn't have any ribbons or buttons so I added some of those too, but they're not in the pictures.



In addition to what's pictured above, I also have a bunch of scraps and a lot of matching cardstock I hope to use up this month...

9 comments:

  1. I like your colors and papers and I love that you included your matching scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding scraps is such a great idea! I always add in full sheets, but I need to start going to scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! I need that stack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this kit. I hope you make lots of layouts of your precious Collin and Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, great idea bringing scraps in your kit. Totally need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors in the kit. Would love to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colour choices and I'm a big fan of using up the smaller bits too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go YOU for adding scraps to your kit! I try to do that each month too, even if it's only a half-used set of embellies! Great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like what you've pulled together; and adding the scraps is smart!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com