Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Friend Card



Bo Bunny is having a card sketch challenge, so I had to actually join in and create this card... and I love it! Here it is...



Supplies: Sophie Rae, Sophie's Notebook, Friends To The End cardstock sticker, Sophie iCandy Sticker, Sophie iCandy Jewels, Sophie Flowers

I am also entering this in the following contests:

Bo Bunny Card Sketch Tuesday
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog (flowers)
Ellephantastic Cards & Crafts Challenge Blog (anything goes)
Craftalicious Challenges (anything goes)
Gingerloft Challenge (bling)
Papertake Weekly (3 of a kind)
The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs (make something for a friend)
ABC Challenge Blog (F for Flower)

8 comments:

  1. what a great layout - love that big flower
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful cad great colour combo thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty & a great sentiment. I love it too! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and your blog. I'd love for you to come visit me too! ~Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Great colours and I love the huge flower.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com