Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Friend Card



Bo Bunny is having a card sketch challenge, so I had to actually join in and create this card... and I love it! Here it is...



Supplies: Sophie Rae, Sophie's Notebook, Friends To The End cardstock sticker, Sophie iCandy Sticker, Sophie iCandy Jewels, Sophie Flowers

I am also entering this in the following contests:

Bo Bunny Card Sketch Tuesday
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog (flowers)
Ellephantastic Cards & Crafts Challenge Blog (anything goes)
Craftalicious Challenges (anything goes)
Gingerloft Challenge (bling)
Papertake Weekly (3 of a kind)
The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs (make something for a friend)
ABC Challenge Blog (F for Flower)

10 comments:

  1. what a great layout - love that big flower
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful cad great colour combo thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty & a great sentiment. I love it too! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and your blog. I'd love for you to come visit me too! ~Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thanks for playing at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Great colours and I love the huge flower.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com