Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Projects

Hi Everyone! I hope your holidays were extra special this year! It's been crazy here for the past two months and everything is finally getting back to normal. Christmas has been put away, and the house and my scrap space are both back to a controlled chaos. Here are the projects I've been working on lately, I hope y'all have a fabulous day!



Fall Layout: Bo Bunny using sketch from Bo Bunny blog



Little Guy layout: Fancy Pants using sketch # 138 from Creative Scrappers


Birthday card: Bo Bunny using card sketch from Bo Bunny blog



Party card: Paper-My Mind's Eye using sketch from My Mind's Eye blog


Christmas Card: Basic Grey


Bloom Layout: Cosmo Cricket using sketch from Pagemaps blog

11 comments:

  1. Wow..Jen!!! Your LO's are gorgeous and I just Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Lo´s, and the cards are stunning! the last one is sooooo cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts and cards !

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week and good luck !

    Hugs,

    Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have so many great creations! Love your take on my sketch for Creative Scrappers, such a cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly, you're very busy in creating, huh?? so much to look at!! great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Six fabulous creations Jennifer, great colour and paper combinations. Love the window effect and lovely details on your Basic Grey entry.

    So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LOs!

    I never asked you if you received my box... just checking...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came over for the Bloom layout (love it)! You've done some great work here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! You are a busy lady!!!! A lot of beautiful creations!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenge and good luck.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all of your layouts and cards, I am to your blog from Pagemaps and love what you did with the Sketch, just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com