Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

October Counterfeit Kit


This month on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog they are counterfeiting the September/October 2010 kits from Little Red Scrapbook. Since I've barely touched my September kit, I chose to counterfeit the smaller halloween themed kit. I have these gorgeous papers I won last year in a Bo Bunny challenge, so I decided to use these halloween papers. 


Just like in the LRS kit, I chose 6 12x12 patterned papers, 3-12x12 cardstock, black ribbon, and some coordinating embellishments.

 Most of the embellishments are Bo Bunny, but I threw in a few extra halloween themed embellishments I found in my stash.

6 comments:

  1. I love your kit. The papers are adorable and the aqua is a nice change from the traditional Halloween colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kit - I agree about the aqua too - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo-tiful kit! And I love the Noteworthy pads by BoBunny. These are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Halloween kits!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute creatures are lurking in your kit. Well done - enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you tell I'm working backwards through the comments? ;-)

    Great kit - those papers are great and it all looks so well coordinated!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com