Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 Day Org Challenge: Before


So I've decided I'm going to do hte 29 Day Organizational Challenge at I'm an Organizing Junkie! The challenge is to take one room in your home and transform it into an organized  and peaceful space by the end of the month. I know I'm already doing the 52 week organized home challenge at Home Storage Solutions, but this room needs attention NOW! The 52 week challenge won't even cover this space until July! So here are the before pictures of the main space I will be organizing:


And since the "playroom" organization includes all things toys, I took pictures of the toy space in the living room which needs some organization too... especially since most of this will go down into the playroom!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I´m working on our "media room" It´s also a lot to do, but i´m sure we can manage it! Greetings from germany, julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great space for a playroom! Looking forward to the After.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com