Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Project Organization, Day 7



So I finally decided I wasn't going to take pictures of all the layouts I haven't put into albums yet. It's a good thing too because there was a lot more than I thought there was. After I finished putting them all into the albums, I realized something... I need more albums! I have no idea where I'm going to put these albums, but they don't belong here. I have my other albums on the tv stand in the living room, but I'm not going to fit these others there too.. there's just not enough room! I guess I'll put them in my bedroom closet for now. One thing is for sure, I definitely need to go through all these albums and sort the layouts. Right now they are in random order.... but that's a project for another day.

3 comments:

  1. Good job with all the organizing and getting the layouts in books, it always is so nice to get that done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Maybe you could take pictures of some layouts to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am up to 14 albums now in year order plus 2 wedding albums and a school album. I display my latest layouts on my scrap-room door for all to see. Love all the comments I get. Encourages me to make more! Good luck with the organization!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com