Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet XOXO


This first layout is my last project for the Birds of a Feather Lovebird's Crop.. Amy's challenge was to use 1  piece of chipboard, 2 photos, 3 different cardstock, 4 different patterned papers, and 5 different embellishments. The finishing touch for this challenge is to incorporate a "kiss" somewhere in the layout, so I added the xoxo to the title. I also used sketch #195 from Creative Scrappers.



And this is a quick picture I took this morning of Liam's valentines. I had made these last year for him but lost them before Valentines Day. I didn't find them until this summer and I made sure to put them where I would be able to find them! Liam was very excited to take these to school to share with his friends in his class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com