Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birds of a Feather May Guest Designer!

Hi Everyone! I have been selected to be a guest designer at Birds of a Feather Kit Co for the month of May! The May kit and add ons are fabulous - you should definitely get them before they're sold out! It's a wonderful mix of Jillibean Soup and Little Yellow Bicycle.. here are some of my creations:

Framed project:


Remember Today:


Naptime Impossible:





Tickles:





Fly High





Chris:





The Reilly Family:





I should also note that all the layouts were done using sketches from Pagemaps
I hope you enjoy! I also have a tutorial for a mini file folder on the forum, so go check it out!








1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your guest DT. Such wonderful projects using those two brands !

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com